Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday Stealing!!


I Want To Be Famous

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!

I Want To Be Famous Meme
Stolen from: Surveysurveysurvey


1. Would you like to be famous?  No.  In what way?   No way.

2. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? No. Why?  I guess I don't worry about it, or have never had to worry about it.

3. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?  I just had several, Sunshine. Beach. Family.

4. When did you last sing to yourself?  Usually alone in the car.  To someone else?   I wouldn't put anyone through that!  LOL

5. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?   Actually, neither.  If I had the mind of a 30-year old with the body of a 90-year-old, I would be miserable and the same if reversed.

6. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?  Never give it any thought.

7. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?  GodLove. Family. Home. Job. Friends.

8. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?  Not a thing.

9. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?  I'm sure I could come up with quite a few, but I would love to be able to play the piano.

10. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?  Nothing. It isn't for us to know.

11. What does friendship mean to you?  Friendship means the world to me.  People are so important in my life.

12. What roles do love and affection play in your life?  The most important thing in my life is love and affection.  I got lots of hugs and kisses this past week and it sure pumped me full of happiness!

13. When did you last laugh?  Everyday of this past week!!

14. Are you a morning person or a night owl?  Morning.

15. Seen anything weird lately?  Lots of weird shaped people in bathing suits they should not be wearing!!

Thanks to Quizgiver for another fun Sunday Stealing Meme!!  Thanks to you for stopping by today!  Peace & hugs.




13 comments:

  1. Good answers, but you always have good answers. I love your positive outlook on life and all that it offers. Have a good day my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL #15, thanks for the chuckles, Terri. Great answers, thanks for sharing. Have a lovely day, my friend. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your answers. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of the sights on the beach nowadays are scary. lol

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL at number 15!!!!! That is SO true!!
    Glad you had a wonderful week with your people!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every answer was great and I either smiled or laughed! HOPE you have an awesome SONday, sweet Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your answers!!! Wishing you a fantastic upcoming week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Terri - even more of a peek into the wonderful person you are through your answers. Sounds like family time was wonderful - yay for those special memories!!
    And I LOVED the last answer about the weird things you've seen lately, made me laugh out loud. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your answers! They show your general happiness in life with a good dash of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I especially like your grateful list and your description of a perfect day (which you just had several of!). Have a good week, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your replies in today's blog post are so positive. You had some opportunities to answer with complaints or grumbling and you did not take that bait. Good for you! I love your answer about the people in their swim suits! Isn't that the truth?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always enjoy question and answer post. A great way to get to know someone. I thought you gave great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HA! I love #15....I have a friend who would always say..."You know, that lady over there would be better off just going naked, don't you think?" Yep, she was right ===LOL! Good good answers (and questions, too). Hugs

    ReplyDelete