My Family!! All of my long-time blogging friends have already "met" my family. I think family is my favorite subject here. I am SO blessed to have been raised in a loving, supportive family. I am so blessed that I am still surrounded by an even larger loving and supportive family. Many don't have what I have had, and continue to have. I don't take it for granted. I will let the photos speak for themselves, without too much more to be said.
Dad, Mom, Randy, Me, and Patti in Mom's arms.
Tammy joined the family three years later.
My mom's side of the family (some of them) at a reunion.
Love my aunts, uncles and cousins!!
My grandma (Mom's mom), nephew Mike, and my brother, Randy, being silly.
Being silly continues in Mike and his mom (my dear SIL) Jo Anne.
Of course, that is Joe on the left. Mike is in pre-Med at The Ohio State University. He graduates after this year and is applying to medical schools right now.
Love this photo of Mike and my mom, laughing!
We were, and still are, good at laughing!
Niece, Sara, in one of her senior pictures. She is a teacher now!
Niece, Kelly, in one of her senior pictures. She is in college, studying art!
My Granny Kelly, far right, with her sisters and parents.
Her maiden name is Swiss.
Another reunion (birthday celebration, I think) with my mom's dad's side of the family.
My dad, far left, with his brother, sister, and parents.
My current family!!
My sister Patti, brother Randy, sister Tammy, and me.
My mom's dad, on the left, and his brother. The necklace he is wearing was given to my mom, who gave it to me. I gave it to my niece, Sara. It is a locket and a treasured keepsake.
More of my 'current' family. My boys... Joey, Jeff, and Joe.
All of us, again, with me too.
Our son, Joe's family 15 years ago (or so).
Tristan, Lauren, Kathy and Joey.
Lauren and Tristan this year.
Lauren, at her high school graduation party, with Joey and our daughter-in-law, Darlene.
Because our boat played such a big part in our family, I had to post this photo. Dad built this pontoon boat in our backyard. It was docked on Rocky Fork Lake, in Ohio, and we spent so many fun weekends there. If you enlarge the photo, the life preserver on front says "5 Ks". Tammy wasn't born yet, in 1960.
I've left out people, but if you flip through my archives to Throw Back Thursdays, you will find them. I don't think I've left anyone out of my memory postings. I know I am so blessed!!
Thanks for stopping by my Memory Monday. It will be fun to see what next week's subject will be! Wishing you a good week ahead! Peace & blessings!




















I enjoyed all of your pics, and learning more about your family. How blessed you are!
ReplyDeleteI especially love the pontoon boat your dad built :) (I could see my Ed tackling a project like that!)
...and the reason you are such a happy, upbeat person is because you grew up in that type family. Being part of such a large family, you had many 'friends' as well as relatives. I really enjoy seeing your pictures Terri..thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing all your family pics. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI don't know why, but I had you pictured much taller. LOVE the photo of the two you.
ReplyDeleteExcellent family sharing.
I am six feet tall, Anni. Not sure which photo you are looking at. If it is the one of Joe and me, I am seated!!
DeleteYou left out people??? Oh my goodness, you have such a wonderful family! Teri, I know you say you are tall, but your husband is really tall. Our son is 6'7". Is your Joe taller than that?
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the photos and my favorite is you with your husband and I really like the granddaughter with the musical notes! Cool pic.
Nonni....I am sitting down in that picture!! LOL Joe is about 6'2" and I am a smidge under 6' tall. My brother (in the picture of all four of us) is 6'4". My sister Patti, is about an inch shorter than me. Tammy is the shortest, at about 5'8".
DeleteOh my gosh how enjoyed looking at your family photos this morning! I've known you for a long time and now how special family is to you. You are truly blessed! I think it is so cool that your dad built a pontoon boat right in his backyard! I bet the memories of time spent on that boat are countless!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! Enjoyed seeing all the pictures of your family and it looks like your dad did a great job on that boat.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that your father built his own boat! So when your youngest sister came along, hour dad had to change the number. Sometimes we forget how lucky we are with things like family and love. Thanks for sharing your photos. I really like the photo the photo of your mom's dad and brother. They look like angels.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have a wonderful extended family!
ReplyDeleteYou sure know how to put a smile on my face! Thank you..Blessings
ReplyDeleteHi Terri, I'm so envious of you and your wonderful family. I have always been in a very small family ---and even the ones I have (a few cousins) are not very close. One side of the family did have one reunion a few years ago and I got to go. It was wonderful --but we've done nothing since then...
ReplyDeleteI was raised basically as an only child since both of my much older brothers were out of the house and gone... I had no grandparents EVER --and no aunts or uncles. I did have some Great Aunts and a Great Uncle --but that was about it... What else can I say: It's just a small family --and now I'm the only one in my immediate family left. I do have my 3 wonderful sons --and 5 grandchildren. BUT--I would loved to have been in a big big family like yours... Oh Well. Wasn't in the cards!!!!
Congrats and thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy
So much fun looking back at all these dear folks. Good times, good times. Hus.
ReplyDelete