Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Monday Quiz About Me....




Monday Quiz #MQAM - The St. Patty's Day edition!

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Heather & Wayne from Acting Balanced.  We are continuing to answer questions together.

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! 

1. March 17th is St. Patricks Day - where do you think the Leprechaun hid his pot of gold?  Are you celebrating in any way?
  I only know that Leprechaun is a crafty little guy, and I’ve never found his pot of gold. Of course, we all know it is at the end of the rainbow.  No, we do not celebrate St. Patty’s Day, but I do always wear green and my shamrock earrings.

2. What kind of luck do you have? 
I have no luck at all.  How’s the song go….”If it weren’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all….”  Really, I never win anything.

3. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes right now? 
Any of my Crocs, and I do have a favorite pair of sandals.

4. What is your current theme song? 
I don’t have a theme song.

I don’t have a #5 for you this week.  I just wish you a happy Monday and St. Patrick’s Day.  Joe always likes to remind me (my maiden name is Kelly, by the way) that St. Patrick was born of Italian parents.

Peace, love & hugs!!

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning, always enjoy your answers. Happy St. Patricks Day. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Crocs too. So comfy. Happy St Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, I wish you a very Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

    You tell that naughty boy that Patrick's family were Roman Brittons. ;-). Though the Scots and the Welch try to lay claim to him, too! ;-).

    xo

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I could echo all of your answers! Have a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't celebrate this holiday either, but, without realizing it, I chose a jacket that has some green on it to wear today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Joe is right. But he did cover a lot of territory in a lifetime after escaping from slavery. So maybe he was a child of the universe.

    ReplyDelete