Monday, November 12, 2012


This is true of my blogging friends, too!  Yahoo360, to Multiply, to Blogger!  So happy to have you in my life!!  On-line friends are what I am thankful for today (and everyday!).

We had a nice breakfast for Adam and his new bride, Elyse, this morning.  Everyone liked the sausage/deviled eggs, and there was so much other good stuff, including a crockpot full of grits, sausage bread, scones, muffins, potatoes, donuts, bacon, sausage gravy....we all need a nap now!  None of this could be considered low-carb or diet! 

I need to get busy here!  Wishing you all a good Monday and week ahead!  Peace, love & hugs.

14 comments:

  1. I like your graphic. That's so true. I've made a few online friends and they've become very important to me. When they hurt, I hurt for them.
    * Sounds like your breakfast was amazing. I can understand the feeling of a nap now. I'll have some grits, some bacon and several donuts! Love those donuts. :)
    You have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful for your friendship as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got this off facebook I bet! That's where I get most of mine. Breakfast I think is my favourite meal of the day, and you know it's important to have a good breakfast. That's when it doesn't matter so much how many carbs you consume. You'll certainly eat less at lunch. Oh, and I'm glad we're friends too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did, and I posted it there, too Brenda. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, too. I don't function well without it. I like protein for breakfast, though, more than carbs (though I eat my share of the carbs, too!).

      Delete
  4. Hi, sweet Terri! Amazing how we were both on Yahoo 360 and Multiply but didn't meet in cyber world until we both came to Blogger. I am most happy to call you my friend and I really enjoy your posts. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maggie! I'm so happy we connected here too!

      Delete
  5. You know how I feel about our friendship....thankful for it, hope we never lose it, and it grows and grows. Your breakfast shower sounded super.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we never lose it, either, Linda. Love you, my friend, and so happy we met in person!

      Delete
  6. I know I'd certainly miss all my online friends!
    I love the name Elyse. But I'll have to admit that it brings back memories of my daughter playing 'Fur Elise' on the piano a gazillion times! :-)

    I enjoy our new friendship, Terri!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elyse is a pretty name. I worked and worked to learn Fur Elise back when I took piano lessons. Never really learned it as I should have, but it's a beautiful song! I'm happy we met here, too!

      Delete
  7. Very true, Terri!!

    For any of your friends -- PLEASE give some advice on how to set all the settings here. Several of us are having trouble having the proper 'connection.' The blog shows on the left panel but won't come up in the dashboard. If you click on it, you get the 'feed doesn't work' message. I like Blogger but not all these connection issues. I want a private blog for just the people I came over with from Multiply/Yahoo 360/JustMoms. With Blogger being connected to Google, there are too many layers with Google Reader, etc. which I'd like to avoid. PLEASE HELP!!!! Thanks!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so right, again. There are days when I wake up and want to know what is going on in ???? 's life after a crisis or a happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm all that food sounds yummy. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete