Thursday, September 18, 2025

September 18th: Whimsical Fashion Fun...

 

There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules!
Check out the dress and tell us which shoes you like best for the model.
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
Photos are from The Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.


Basic black, and quite classy.  She looks great in this dress.  Count down on the shoes, 1-2-3, and tell us which ones you think she should choose!  It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!

My thoughts:  I do love a basic black for a dressy occasion.  I couldn't pull this one off now, but maybe 30 years ago!!  As for the shoes, they are all too high for me, but I would pick #3 for the model.  What are your thoughts?

Peace and Hugs!

By grace alone I'm saved from my sin.
To God alone be glory! Amen.
By grace alone I'm saved from my sin.
To God alone be glory! Amen.

13 comments:

  1. Whoaaaaaaaa love the dress!! I love the 3rd pair although I don't wear heals anymore either. have a great day, Terri. Thanks for the many smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous dress! I'm going with shoe #3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black is so elegant. I'll go with #3, too, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an elegant dress, I think I would have to go with shoe #3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous s in ever way. That s what I want to say to you tonight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant dress, Terri. I 😊 choose #3 for the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, it's gorgeous! I love it. Just give me #3 in a low heel, please! LOL. I honesty don't know how they walk in those things. I saw Melania wearing shoes like that and I wondered how...I know she actually complained about her shoes /feet hurting on inauguration day...I think it would be nice if our First Lady decided to set a new precedent by wearing comfortable shoes! LOL. All of us "mature women" would definitely cheer her on!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay I like number 1 Terri, and I would try to take off the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress but I don't like for my hem on dresses or pants to touch the floor. The garment gets dirty and the fabric wears out. I don't care for any of the shoes because, as you said, the heels are too high. But with such a long dress, one could get away with tennis shoes and be comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes are too high for me too but I love #3 for that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the dress is pretty--since I won't wear such a beauty I can say Shoes #1!

    ReplyDelete