It sure feels good to be getting my projects done. The flooring was delivered on Wednesday. There are 60 boxes of flooring stored in three rooms. This is going to take a while but it will get done. Some of you asked to see what I chose...
This photo is from the flooring company's website, showing it in a room...
It is called Daydream Meadow Oak. It does have a little brown swirled through the gray. It is waterproof vinyl planks and is a floating floor (no nails or glue). After the floors are done, I only have one more project—the guest bathroom. Hopefully, the budget will allow it. That can be after the first of the year, though.
The next couple of days will be spent organizing what I need to pack for my trip next week. I'll do some cleaning and laundry, too. I'm having dinner (Italian) with my friends from church, Wilma, and Livia tonight. Counting my blessings!!
Peace and Hugs!
Blessed be the Name of the Lord,
Blessed be Your Name!
Blessed be the Name of the Lord,
Blessed be Your glorious Name!




Nice LVP! Good color choice too. A few years ago we pulled up all our old carpeting that was installed in 1993 and slowly replaced it with Pergo in the bedrooms and LVP everywhere else. LOVE that flooring. It's great. I think you're really going to like it. So easy to keep clean.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day! 💙
I love that floor - I think I have the same thing but different shades of gray. You are really getting your place taken care of. I love it. You are blessed.
ReplyDeleteYour floors are going to be beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe floor color is wonderful, Terri. You have great taste!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Beautiful choice, Terri! I love the name, too.
ReplyDeleteThe countdown clock is ticking ... and soon you'll be kicking (up your heels at the wedding)!
Have fun tonight with your gal pals.
Great choice.. I know you will enjoy.
ReplyDeleteI promise, you will love your new flooring. We are pleasantly surprised that it feels a bit soft under our feet, although it's solid. It's comfortable to walk on. I like the design you have chosen.
ReplyDeleteLove the flooring. Can't wait to see it when it's finished.
ReplyDeleteThat will be amazing! Thank you for showing the boxes. I'm saving those photos.
ReplyDelete