Thursday, March 28, 2024

Whimsical Fashion Fun...

 

There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules.
Check out the dress and tell us which shoes you like best to complete her outfit!
It is all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
The photos are always from the Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.



I picked another dress for Easter.  She can wear it again for the Kentucky Derby!  Count down on the shoes 1-2-3 and tell us which ones you like best for the model.


My thoughts:
  I think this is a very pretty dress that I could have worn 40 years ago!  For the shoes, I really like the "corsage" on the first pair but I am choosing #2 today.  What are your thoughts?  It is all for fun and just a whimsical thing!!

Peace and Hugs!

Up from the grave He arose!


9 comments:

  1. Oh, shoe #2 for me too! The dress is cute and so is the hat. I just don't wear pink! And yes, maybe 30 years ago or more I may have been able to fit into this dress...maybe more like 60 years ago! LOL. Before babies. LOL. It is a pretty dress, however. "With a mighty triumph o'er His foes! He arose a victor from the dark domain, and He lives forever with His saints to reign! He Arose! He Arose! Hallelujah, Christ arose!" I do hope we are going to sing that song on Sunday. It's my favorite Easter song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here .. I like 3 but getting to be too much pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pretty dress! I'm not a pink wearer though, would have to be #2 for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floral backdrop to your blog, Terri! I am picking #2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each shoe is beautfiul, but I would have to choose #2 forsure!

    xoxo, Midori

    https://www.midorilinea.com/blogs/midori-linea/my-daughters-turns-one-photoshoot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty - I think I will pick put number one - go for broke!

    ReplyDelete