Thanks to Bev Sykes for today's questions! You can join in HERE!
Stolen from SwapBot
Would you rather...
1. Live on a boat or in a treehouse? A boat.
2. No computer use for a year or no sweets for a year? No sweets.
3. Have $2,000 right now or be given $100 every month for the rest of your life? $2,000 right now.
4. Be an astronaut or an athlete? Athlete.
5. Have 50 good friends or only one best friend? 50 good friends.
6. Have bright blue teeth or bright blue hair? Hair.
7. Have the power of flight or the power of invisibility? I'll go invisible.
8. Have a fun friend who is snarky or a boring friend who is kind? Kindness, always.
9. Be incredibly rich but without love or be poor but have a happy marriage? Poor and happy, please!
10. Have a freezing cold shower every day or a pleasant hot shower once a week? I'll take a hot shower once a week and wash really well from the sink the other days.
11. Be an only child or have many siblings? I'll keep my siblings.
12. Quit video games forever or live in a desert for a month? Since I don't play video games, I'll quit video games forever.
13. Go on a one-week trip to a foreign country of your choice or a month-long trip in your own country? I'll take a one-month road trip right here in the USA.
14. Celebrate your birthday every day or go on your favorite holiday once a year? I'll go on holiday once a year.
15. If fish could talk, what would you ask them? I haven't a clue.
My chains are gone, I’ve been set free
my God my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy reigns
unending love, amazing grace

Wait, blue teeth? LOL--Wishing you a beautiful day friend. smiles
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I'm gonna do this too. Fun post. Love xx
ReplyDeleteThis is a fun one! Blue teeth? Hmmm... You are wise, I like your answers!
ReplyDeleteAside from #'s 11 and 12, we match! I've no siblings; and while video games don't excite me, I rather do that than go back to the desert. Day before yesterday I read where Phoenix hit 119* ... no thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteNo desert for me either! And I would rather be poor and happy than rich and miserable any day, Terri. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThe scripture and lyrics to hymns at the end of your blog posts are an encouragement to me.
ReplyDeleteFun questions -- I'd like to have a slice of birthday cake right now. A corner piece, please, because that has more frosting!