Whew! It's Friday! I've got a crazy day today but it's all good crazy!!
Cheryl and her hubby, daughter, son-in-law, and grandson are vacationing in Florida and are coming through Lakeland today. We are meeting for lunch when I get off work!! In her most recent post, Cheryl (Sunlit Pathways) writes about her ongoing battle with cancer. We met in person years ago and she and Pat have stopped by the house several times, including last year. We have been blogging friends since our Multiply days before it closed down and we moved to Blogger. I'm glad she was able to make this trip in between treatments and that she is feeling okay right now. I'm pretty sure there will be several hugs. This photo is from last year, with their son and grandson.
Two of my friends from church, Wilma and Livia, are meeting me at Miller's Ale House for an early supper. We always have fun when we get together. Two meals out in one day! Wow! And the Mas Verde group went to Cheddar's last night.
Tomorrow will be a catch-up on laundry and cleaning day for me. Joey and Darlene are coming next week, on Tuesday or Wednesday!! I am excited to have them both here and have some time with them. My boss is going to give them a tour of Tenoroc on Thursday morning! Darlene just had knee replacement surgery 4 weeks ago. She is doing well with it.
All of that said... I DO have some new photos to share!!
She was quite attentive, watching through the door!




Wonderful news! I am also a friend of Cheryl, but only recently. I have been praying for her. Please give her a hug from me as well. I love the pictures she has been posting on Facebook with her and her sweet little grandson. I'm so glad they were able to make this trip. It does sound like you are a busy bee these days...wow! But it's all good, so that's good! Love the sign that got repaired! LOL. And those eagles! Wow!! So glad someone got a good picture. I am busy today too...taking our son to have a colonoscopy. His wife has to work, and my hubby isn't feeling great right now, so I get to have the duty of driving him back home from St. Augustine. Praying it all goes well. We are leaving soon, so I gotta run. Have a blessed day please do give Cheryl a hug from me.
ReplyDeleteI have been watching the SW Eagle Cam in Fort Myers.. There are two babies and are ready to fledge and "fly the coup" The original pair go back a dozen or more years, and always a favorite hobby to warch at this point. Enjoy the day!
ReplyDeleteThose eagle photos are so cool. Hope your meals and meetings up with friends today are so fun! Take care and have a really great day!
ReplyDeleteI will have to look Cheryl up on her blogging site, Terri. Glad to hear she is currently doing so well, and that Darlene and Joey will be visiting you soon. I know they'll enjoy to tour of where you work. And the eagle photos are just stunning!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Breaking bread with friends -- twice in one day -- sounds pretty wonderful! So glad both Joey and Darlene are able to visit. It's been a while!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I may have laughed out loud at that cleaner's sign. Happy Friday!
A baby Eagle! That's quite a sight! What a great picture!
ReplyDeleteAnd the sign from Southside is good!
I love eating out - boy that is awesome - three times in two days! I think that is wonderful and that you have so many friends visiting. Love it.
ReplyDeleteThe baby eagle and little Bella stopped me. That Bella is so cute...like my Gus.
ReplyDeleteI know you are looking forward to Joey and Darlene. I had no idea there was something before blogger. I learned something new.
I'm so glad you got to meet up with Cheryl today. Praying she is doing well, and I'm thankful she got to take this little trip.
ReplyDeleteSeeing that baby eagle is so cool!
It was so wonderful visiting with you today. I will try and get back to my blog soon. That garden was so beautiful. What a nice place to visit and the restaurant and food were great too!
ReplyDelete