Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Tuesday 4...

 Thanks to Annie for today's Tuesday 4!!  Join in HERE!

Tuesday 4

Just four questions weekly

Summertime and the Living is Easy?

 


Well, we hope it's easy anyway.
Welcome back to Toni's Tuesday 4!   Always good to have you here. Let's concentrate on the little bit of summer left, shall we?  We need to enjoy every season to the fullest I  believe.. what say you? Not much more of summer left so we better enjoy it while it lasts.

1. What do you like to do in the summer?  In Florida, most of us stay inside, out of the heat, from mid-May to mid-September.  Our outdoor fun starts in October!!

2. What is your favorite summertime food and beverage?  I drink iced tea (sweetened with stevia) year-round. As for food, quick and easy.  No real "favorites".

3. How do you beat the heat?  See #1.  I stay inside or in the air-conditioned car.  Even going to the pool doesn't cool you off.  Even going to the beach doesn't cool you off. We wait for October!!

4. What do you really like about the summer season? We must get through it to get to October!!

Peace & hugs!!

“What dreadful hot weather we have! 
It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance.” – Jane Austen

PS:  Casper's family members couldn't come yesterday afternoon, after all.  They will try to come another day this week. They are getting their mom's things squared away and had to go to the bank, the last minute. I understand.




13 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on all the above answers! We wait for October to come back outside to play! This summer has been exceptionally hot and humid and I am so ready for it to be OVER! LOL. Praise God for whoever invented the air conditioner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hasn't been that great weather wise this summer as well. Hot and dry in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hot here, but on the coast, almost always a breeze…I continue to walk six times a day at least…I have adjusted to the heat after the north…better than snow…love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And this is why I like to visit Florida in the winter months, to escape the bitter cold of the north!! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm nodding and giggling! I couldn't think of anything nice to say about Summer with a straight face, but yours was good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think after this summer, October will be a true blessing. It has cut into my outside time a lot this week. I can take the 90s even, but when it hits the feel of 100, I just can't.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so hope we can make it to Florida yet this year. Haven't been there since May 2021. Our Swedish daughter will be in the states all of October, so I don't want to go while she's here. So hopefully November. But I'm sad about dark evenings if we wait that long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inelegance! hahahaha! We definitely go for less elegant in this heat and humidity, don't we? Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed your answers and actually agree with most of them. Stay cool and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you on the weather front, Terri!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What would be do without air conditioning? I'm spoiled now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your answers here. I am not a fan of heat or cold in excess and in Colorado we get both! Grateful for a/c and extra fans! Thanks for sharing , you made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  13. After a month in Miami long ago, I know the water does not cool you off.. its like a bathtub. Air conditioning is a wonderful blessing. Thank you so much for joining in each week.

    ReplyDelete