Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Tuesday 4...

 Thanks to Annie for today's Tuesday 4! You can join in HERE!

Tuesday 4

Let's Do Lunch!!

 

Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.. where we continue the tradition of offering you 4 questions 

weekly that you can answer. It proves blogging material and a way to get to know others!

This week the topic is lunch..


1. Lunch can be either glorious or bland, hard to choose or easy. Which is it for you and why?  Now that I am retired, I rarely eat lunch because I am not up at 5:00 a.m. anymore and we usually eat our supper earlier. Granted, I then snack too much at night, but it is what it is.  For me, food is usually glorious and I don't usually have a hard time deciding what I want to eat.

2. What are your choices for a nice lunch?  When I did eat lunch, it was usually a sandwich and soup or a salad.

3. Is lunch a big meal or a light meal for you?  Now, light or none at all.

4. "Let's do lunch" has become a funny phrase used in movies and jokes and usually just a throwaway

 kind of thing to say.   Do you organize lunch with friends or family often?  Once a month or so. 

Do you eat out or in? If you eat out what is your favorite place to go?  Yes, we eat out and can choose 

one of the many restaurants here in Lakeland.  The last time was at Olive Garden.  We spread the love around.


Peace & hugs!  Jesus loves us!!





10 comments:

  1. I try to eat a hearty lunch. If I don't I snack.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the things I miss eating keto is having lunch with friends. We do get together and enjoy coffee and/or hot tea. Us all just being together is enough for me anyway.
    I pray your day is blessed my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat lunch most days because 8 hours at work without eating is too much. I do wonder what I'll do once I retire. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lunch is a must for me, Terri. I'm one of those people who eats when I'm hungry; not a lot at a time, but I know when to feed the growling bear that is my stomach. :)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being retired and alone when all the kids are at school and Murphy and Jennifer are working, I rarely eat lunch. Maybe some cheese and crackers or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure how it started, but since I retired we've been having our 'big' meal at noon. Unfortunately, that usually results in one or both of us needing a nap! Supper is normally a do-it-yourself affair about 7:30-8. Last night I had Matza crackers and cheese, while Tom enjoyed his Lays potato chips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those evening snacks can be a killer, for sure. Sigh. My sisters-in-law usually choose Olive Garden. I don't mind. I can always have the soup and salad...so yummy! I hope you're having a beautiful day, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to "do lunch" with you and our friends. We don't have a lot of restaurants up here to choose from without traveling a ways, so we usually eat out only on Sunday after church at our local "True Grits" with some church friends. The rest of the week I usually eat a salad for lunch and John eats a sandwich. We are pretty much in that 3 meals a day routine, and John is pretty set in his "habits", so we don't change our routines that much. Hope you are having a good week. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope I can get together with my friends this summer for lunch. We weren't able to last summer and I missed it. Loved your answers! Have a nice week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Today I was home and had a BLT for lunch. It was marvelous!

    ReplyDelete