We went nowhere Saturday. Putzed around the house and watched TV.
Yesterday, we watched our church's Palm Sunday service on Facebook.
We are blessed to join in with others to worship together in this way each Sunday.
I sure do miss our friends at church, especially our small community group.
April 5th is also our son Joey's birthday!
Just a reminder of each day this week, leading up to Easter Sunday!
I have posted this picture many times but it is still a favorite of mine.
Easter Sunday, sitting on my grandparents' front porch with my
favorite cousins, Bobber, then me, Pam, and Jimmer.
Easter 1953, I was 16 months old.
And I have posted this one many times too.
Grandson Tristan and Granddaughter Lauren,
Easter 1998. Hard to believe they are both out of college,
in their 20s and living on their own. Time flies.
Wishing you all a blessed Holy Week!
Peace & hugs!! God bless!





A blessed Holy Week to you, too, Terri!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures! Aren't we blessed to have photos to remember precious times and people by!
ReplyDeleteWe've been meeting up with our community group and a church prayer group through Zoom, and my Florida pastor (who now pastors in Georgia) did a live YouTube sermon yesterday, so I tuned it to that as well. I am thankful we have those means of staying in touch, even if they aren't quite as wonderful as "in person."
Blessings,
Patti
What a unique Holy week, huh.
ReplyDeleteI need a table so I can break out a puzzle!!!
A wonderful post.... have a wonderful week as well..
ReplyDeleteThat '53 photo of you and your cousins is adorable! You look like a baby doll. :) Happy belated birthday wishes to Joey.
ReplyDeleteThat 53 photo was so cute - you and I must be near the same age.
ReplyDeleteLove the TREASURE MAP of Holy Week.
Time does fly doesn't it Terry?
Andy turned 19 yesterday.
sandie
I love old photos of us in our Easter frocks.
ReplyDeleteQuiet days for sure.
I love the photos! Cute pic of you as a little one and the grands too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the graphic day-by-day explanation of Holy Week. I have not seen anything quite like that before.
ReplyDeleteLove the tulips with your grandchildren! No tulips here in Florida, I guess. They must need colder weather to set the bulbs so they can grow.
Oh gosh, love the old photos! I remember all too well those Easter outfits with dresses,hats, gloves, shoes, and little purses!
ReplyDelete