On Tuesday, Joe and I took a little drive to the bank and then around
Lake Hollingsworth. It is Lakeland's walking lake and
there are usually people walking or running any time of the
day or night. It is 3 miles (5K) if you make it all the way around.
Well, it is closed right now and sure looks funny with no one
using the trail around the lake. That is a police car parked in the right corner.
One of the homes around the lake has two Panda's in the yard and
this one was in the newspaper so we had to see it in person.
It is a metal panda sculpture and they put a mask and a
pandemic sign on it.
And this panda is a tree stump sculpture, also very cute.
On Wednesday, we went to the farm (Joe's client) and all of the horses
got their carrots. This is Pistol, who beat Doc to the gate when they saw me.
Doc finally made it...
Their granddaughter, Gabi, is home from college with two of
her horses. Linnie and Baloo.
This is Vanna.
This is Majesty. I visited three different pastures to treat them all!
The treat is always mine, though!
There are little yellow flowers blooming on cacti in the pastures
and they are beautiful. My picture didn't turn out very good
but it is so pretty!
The guinea hens kept marching through the stables
where I was sitting and where the bird cages are.
The noise was HUGE! LOL
That's all for this week! Thanks for coming by!!
Peace & hugs!! God bless!!











I always enjoy your visit to the farm and seeing the horses. I bet it did seem odd not to see people walking or jogging around the lake. It wont be long before it is back to normal - maybe!
ReplyDeleteNo doubt good to get out and about....always enjoy the farm....
ReplyDeleteLove the pandas and as always love all your farm pics. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThat panda all dressed up takes the cake, Terri! And yes, it's sad to see parks and trails empty of visitors. I sure hope we can soon be back in them, still practicing social distancing.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
See, I just dont get this closing parks...truly I don't. ANYWAYS, there is this guy over on Bennett Street who has this full mannequin up with anti government/shut down...I am so surprised the police haven't taken it down...I'll try to get a photo of it.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day, Terri and Joe!
Oh, I've missed the farm fotos so much! I'm like Linda - I don't quite see why parks are closed unless it's the 6' rule. What a sad state our country is in. I do love the Panda-demic! So cute! HOPE you have a great weekend, dear Friend!
ReplyDeleteWe have been taking afternoon rides Terri. It is so nice to just get out of the house!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your photos of your outing. I am loving everyone's pictures of "outside" and anywhere that isn't my living room. LOL Have a blessed weekend, Terri!
ReplyDeleteThat panda is hysterical! I wonder what prompted the owners to put them up in the first place ... and what their neighbors thought. Happy Friday to you and Joe!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing those horses, and the guineas, etc., and the cactus blooms! I am sad that they are closing all the walking trails. Personally I don't think that makes sense. I guess they don't think people can socially distance themselves enough while walking. So sad. Glad you have beautiful places like the farm to go and see some beauty and get some fresh air!! Hopefully this won't be for too much longer!! Praying.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the outdoors - I am glad you have a place to get out and stretch your feet - I miss that.
ReplyDeleteThat mask on the Panda!! LOL
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Those panda bears are very cute, and how appropriate that one is wearing a mask!
ReplyDeleteI love the pandemic panda!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got to spend time at the farm again.
Love the pandas!
ReplyDelete