There aren't any rules and there is no linky.
Just tell us what you think and see what others think
in the comments. It's just a whimsical thing...
(Photos from The Storybook of Dreams & Beauty)
A gown fit for a princess!
She needs some shoes to wear...
Shoe #1 by Bagley Mischka
Shoe #2 Manolo Blahnik
Shoe #3 by Rene Caovilla
My Thoughts... The gown is beautiful but I would never wear it. It's a little too foo-foo for me. My choice for the shoes is #3. Again, I can't wear heels and haven't for many years, but I really like #3.
Thanks for your visit!!
Which shoes do you like for this gown?
Peace & hugs! God bless!!






#1 shoes for mek but like you dont wear high heels and havent for years. The dress is pretty for someone that wears that type. Sending love and hugs your way this morning.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dress but I wouldn't wear it either, simply because I never liked wearing anything strapless. I had a hard time with the shoes, I think 2 or 3 would be good with this dress. Love your Whimsical Wednesday's!!
ReplyDeleteLike you, Terri, I am choosing the third pair of shoes. As for the dress, it is really beautiful but I prefer fabric over the shoulders, with more jewels, of course!
ReplyDelete#3 here too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Beautiful. #3 for me...I have never been able to wear sleeveless or whatever that is called, LOL.
ReplyDelete#3 for me, too, Terri! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteIf I had the body for it and somewhere to go in it, I would totally wear that dress. It is gorgeous! I can't decide between shoe #1 and shoe #3, though.
ReplyDeletePrincess dress for sure...so pretty. I would chose number three as my shoe but I would have to have something to hold on to ! I would totter right over in those heels.:)
ReplyDelete#3 for me, as well!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you - #3 is perfect for that dress. I couldn't wear them either...
ReplyDelete#3 for sure. And wow! To be able to even fit any part of me into that dress would be a miracle...as well as those shoes! but that is a beautiful dress. It would be fun to wear it to Cinderella's Ball! That is what it makes me think of. A fairy tale come true! Lovely.
ReplyDelete