Saturday, December 22, 2018

Christmas Memories Saturday 9...


Happy Holidays!


Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Happy Holidays! (from the archives) 


1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick's lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you bypass it all together -- either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn't celebrate Christmas?  I have no recollection of sitting on Santa's lap or of writing a letter to Santa, but I do remember my little sisters doing it.

2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?  I am always on the nice list.  It's just how I roll.  LOL

3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest?  No gifts... just money this year.

4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?  Nope.

5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie? Have you seen it yet this year?  There are several I love and we have watched all of them but one so far.  The Holiday is a favorite.  I have yet to see While You Were Sleeping.

6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day?  We have indeed gone to the movies on Christmas Day. We didn't last year and I doubt we will go this year, but it is always fun when we do.

7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party?  No. The Museum's Christmas parties were always family oriented and fun.

8. What's your favorite beverage in cold weather?  Hot tea.

9. Share a memory from last Christmas.  We were blessed to have my sister and brother-in-law here with us.  They can't come this year because of some health issues.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us next week for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your holidays!
Thanks to Crazy Sam for this week's questions!  You can join in HERE.

Thanks for your visit today! 
 Peace & hugs!!  God bless!!


11 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea is my fave too. Hot in the winter + iced in the summer.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Terri. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are watching holiday movies right now and it's been fun. It's surprising how many of our movies have Christmas in them! Enjoy your weekend! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do enjoy hot tea, but I never have it. Have a very Merry Christmas! Loved your answers!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Egg nog here... Good thing it is not readily available year round... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My parents always took me to see Santa Claus and have my picture taken. But never do I recall them saying he was the one who delivered presents, etc. From the get-go, all my stuff bore the names of my parents, aunts and uncles. The only reference to Santa (wink-wink) were the trinkets in my stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never think of While You Were Sleeping as a Christmas movie for some reason, but it's one of my favorite movies of any kind. Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman are so stinking cute together! If I don't "see" you before then, wishing you and Joe a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    And I haven't seen any of my favourite Christmas movies so far this year :(
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. These question list are fun and give us a peek into each other's lives.

    ReplyDelete