Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Tickled Tuesday....



I found a couple of cute birthday cat photos that tickled me!




And I was tickled by all of the birthday wishes I received here, on Facebook,
in the mail, and in person.  Feeling so blessed!

This was my birthday cake!



Haircuts today!  Oh, and laundry! 

Thanks for your visit!  Have a happy Tuesday!
Peace & hugs!!


21 comments:

  1. What a lovely cake! I'm glad your day was a great one, friend. Again, Happy Birthday. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a happy birthday...the kitties are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cake. I bet it was yummy.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the cat pictures and so glad you had a happy birthday yesterday. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cake! I hope you're still celebrating because I'm sending you LOTS of birthday HUGS today! HUGS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take all the hugs I can get, Diane! Thanks!!

      Delete
  6. Glad you had such a good day. I like your cat photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had such a wonderful birthday!! Love the cat photos...and your cake is beautiful!! Yay!! Getting older isn't so bad, especially when you are retired and can enjoy having the day "off"! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! Getting older is a great adventure for which I feel so very blessed!

      Delete
  8. Oh that cat blowing out the candles made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete