It is Thursday already and that means it's time to link up with
Rebecca Jo at Knit by God's Hand for her Thankful Thursday link-up party!
We have had a busy week with some lazy time included.
I am thankful for time with friends.
I am thankful for our city workers who are clearing Irma debris.
I am thankful that I can go to the ranch with Joe on Wednesdays
and 'commune' with the animals.
Baby guinea hens being kept in a cage until they are older.
This sweet boy is Tex. He is too big to be a lap dog, but he would
sure love to be a lap dog! He is a herder and is very good at his job.
Thankful always for our beautiful Florida skies.
I am also thankful for the power of prayer and praise God for those answered!!
Thanks for your visit! Please visit Rebecca Jo! Peace & hugs.









Enjoyed your pictures this morning. We do have so much to be thankful for, and He never ceases to amaze me.
ReplyDeleteThankful for you! Loved the pictures of the animals at the farm (ranch)? They are such fun to watch. Tex looks like he'd like to be your forever friend. Beautiful skies...yes! So much to be thankful for. Praise God!
ReplyDeleteAmen to everything you posted about. Have a great day Terri. smiles
ReplyDeleteSo thankful for prayer and for my prayer warrior friends!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
ReplyDeleteI love big dogs that think they're lap dogs. Why I love my Harvey Dent so much :)
ReplyDeleteLove the animal pictures. Especially Tex and the goats
ReplyDeleteI have a dear friend who has some guineas. We sit on her porch and she will call 'the girls' for a snack..they come running. I love to watch them. I love animals, time on ranch/farm sounds great to me!
ReplyDeleteCute critters!
ReplyDeleteA lot to be thankful for!
Those are wonderful things to be thankful for. I too am thankful for the power of prayer. hugs, lj
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics. My Mamaw used to have guineas and there were some in the neighborhood here, but I haven't seen them lately. Looks like you've had a great week!
ReplyDeleteTex is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love how your Thursday posts always ground me.