Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tuesday Tidbits....




Last night, Joe and I ran errands until almost bedtime! Getting ready to travel is hard work!!  Tonight we will pack and load the car so we can take off by 7:00ish.  We are stopping in Georgia for lunch with my sister, Tammy, and Bruce. We'll spend a couple of hours there and then will head north again.

I will have my computer with me and will check in as I can.  We ask for your prayers, for safe travels, please.  Please also add Joe to your list for his heart to stay in normal sinus rhythm! Bless you!

Trying to get it all done at work and at home....

Thanks for peeking in!  Peace & hugs.

8 comments:

  1. I really don't see how you do it all...some days I can barely get the necessities finished let alone any extras. Prayers for safe travels and good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in prayer, sweet friend....smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will certainly be praying for you and Joe as your travel. Have a safe and pleasant trip! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The news on Joe's heart is good. So glad to see this. Enjoy your travel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers going up, have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! I'll keep praying for Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember those days. Prayers for a pleasantly uneventful drive!

    ReplyDelete