Remembering with love that today is the day of my brother's birth and my grandpa's. They shared March 10th as their birthdate and celebrated together frequently. I'm sure they are together in Heaven today. Happy birthday Randy and Papaw.
I am a bit excited and hopeful that a classmate may be stopping at the Museum today to say hello. We are Facebook friends but haven't seen each other in 40 some years. She actually graduated a year ahead of me, but we both played trumpet in the band. I sure hope they can stop by. Looking forward to it now! I'll give you an update tomorrow! Elaine and Karen will know I'm talking about Judy Z.
Thanks for your visit! Peace & hugs.

Happy Birthdays to Randy and your grandfather...I hope your friend will visit and look forward to hearing about it. Have a beautiful day, friend. Blessings
ReplyDeleteGuess what? My brother's name is Randy, too. 😊 HOPE your friend stops by...that's a long friendship. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your brother + grandfather.
ReplyDeleteHope your friend stops by for a visit. Have a great day!
How cool that you will get to see your friend! Even when we don't see each other for a long period of time, a true friend is always the same.
ReplyDeleteOh, I hope that happens for you. I just came back from lunch with a classmate from 45 years ago myself. Lots to catch up on even when you have been visiting on FB. Happy birthday memories of loved one. The memories are always with us, even when they're in heaven.
ReplyDeleteI hope your friend got to stop by. What a thrill that would be!
ReplyDeletesweet tribute.
ReplyDelete