Thursday, February 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday....

I am enjoying looking through all the old photos. I've posted a few previously, but wanted to share this one today....


This is grandson, Tristan, when he was not quite three. He is trying to crawl through the cat's pet door, from our dining room to the screened in pool area. He looks concerned because he was yelling.... "Mom, I stuck!" over and over! We all grabbed cameras and probably caused him even further concern since we were not getting him un-stuck!  He loves the story, today, and laughs when we talk about it. He saw this photo while he was here last week.  Love that sweet young man!!

Wishing you a good Thursday!  Thanks so much for stopping by! Peace, love & hugs!!

14 comments:

  1. Awe..very cute..I just love your new background here. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I like the new background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, don't you just love those photos that bring back such wonderful memories of the past? Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute. You probably did upset him by pointing cameras instead of pulling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw a young man in a paper bank today, but it's not the first time I've seen that. Poor Tristan! Bet he doesn't remember this though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That definitely is priceless! Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is cute! So funny that you all wanted a pic before helping him!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is cute. Kids do the darndest things. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute...it's good he can now laugh at the memory!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picture. So nice to have these precious memories that make you smile again and again. Ah, to be a kid again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Remember when Winnie the Pooh got stuck??? He sure is a cutie...

    ReplyDelete
  12. If Facebook had existed at the time, he might have yelled, "And DON'T put this on Facebook!" lol

    ReplyDelete