Thursday, September 24, 2026

September 24th: Whimsical Fashion Fun

 

There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules.
Check out the outfit and help her choose the right purse to carry!
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
Photos are from The Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.


Country, vintage, and FUN!  Count down on the purses, 1-2-3, and tell us which one you like best for her!  It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!

My thoughts: I love this look, and it could be in my closet!  I also love the purses and will choose the sheep on #1, just because it is so fun!!  What are your thoughts?


Peace and Hugs!!
Thanks for your visit today and for playing along!

Have Faith In God, Verse 1
--B. B. McKinney, 1886-1952
Have faith in God when your pathway is lonely, He sees and knows all the way you have trod; Never alone are the least of His children; Have faith in God, have faith in God. Chorus Have faith in God, He's on His throne; Have faith in God, He watches o'er His own; He cannot fail, He must prevail; Have faith in God, have faith in God.

14 comments:

  1. Love that song...Have faith in God...He's on His throne...Have faith in God, He watches o'er His own! He cannot fail, He must prevail; Have faith in God, Have faith in God! Amen!!!! Okay, I love the outfit and wish I could wear it. I'm just a little too chunky these days to make it look that good. LOL. Re: purses, They are all so cute! I like the train one, but I don't think it goes with this outfit. I'm leaning more towards #3, with the boots and flowers, etc. But that sheep one is really cute too. Can I have them all, please? LOL. Have a blessed rest of your week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would leave the blouse out instead of tucked in! LOL

      Delete
  2. What a fun outfit! I like either the gardening theme or the sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit, Terri! I just can't choose a purse today as I think they're all cute. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that top, not a fan of that style of jeans though. But the purses are cute! And I would like the sheep one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if it's a skirt, rather than jeans. I would wear my own jeans!!

      Delete
  5. I would've worn a shirt like that in my youth! Purse #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh she is so thin! It's a pretty shirt. I will pick number 1 because it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great look and I love all of those purses. How unique. I think I would go with #1 too as the sheep are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like #3-the boots are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE those purses, anyone of them would go great with her blouse. Hard choice here . . I'll pick #1 - but 2 and 3 would be great too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the blouse but not the jeans. The bags...I have no idea. I don't care for any of them. I don't see any of them matching up with the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. May I have all 3? Love everything about this week's ensemble.
    Okay, IF I have to choose I'm going with purse #3.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Terri, I chose #1....because it made me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete