Thursday, September 10, 2026

September 10th: Whimsical Fashion Fun

 


There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules.
Check out the dress and help decide which purse she should carry.
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing.
Photos are from the Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.


Basic black is always in style.  Oh, to be young and thin again!!  Help her pick a purse for her special evening out.  Count down 1-2-3 and let us know in your comment!!  It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!!

My thoughts: Yes, to be young and thin!  I do like this dress.  If she didn't have those bracelets, I might have picked bag #3, but I think I will choose #2 instead. What are your thoughts?

Thanks for your visit and for playing along!


Jesus Thank You, Chorus
--Pat Sczebel (2003)
Your blood has washed away my sin, Jesus, thank You! Your Father's wrath completely satisfied, Jesus, thank You! Once Your enemy, now seated at Your table, Jesus, thank You!


13 comments:

  1. The dress seems a little awkward to me...not sure about the top section(s). Looks kind of pieced together or something. But it's still pretty. Purse #1 looks like it might have a chain...not sure, but I think I like it best. Although #2 is nice with that handle. Hmmm, decisions, decisions. I think I'll go with #1 today. Have a lovely day, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an interesting dress. I think I would go with bag #2 as well. The bracelets are far too much for anything else too sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she should lose the bracelets. #2 for me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure about the top of the dress, but I do wish I was that thin! :) I also choose #2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll go with #1. The dress is different, but pretty, however, I think the bracelets are a little over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll pass on the dress and the bracelets. That style emphasizes a part of my body that doesn't need any more. And those bracelets are too clunky and heavy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What Debby just said about the dress! (*grinning*)
    I do love purse #1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Terri, I choose #1. I hope you are doing well. I came here directly to visit you because Blogger hasn't shown any new posts for 2 days now. I just got Feedly, I will see if it works.
    Didn't want to miss visiting you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree that the bracelets are a bit much, Terri, so I'll go with #2 also. Yes, I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an unusual top - looks nice on her. Love black. I think I will pick number 2 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't care for the dress but I do like bag #2. "Classy and Fabulous" are worthy goals to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bag #1 seems to match the designs on the dress fabric.

    ReplyDelete