There isn't a linky, and there aren't any rules.
Check out the dress and help decide which shoes are best.
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
Photos are from The Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.
Check out the dress and help decide which shoes are best.
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
Photos are from The Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.
How pretty! Is she the mother of the bride/groom, or going to a dressy charity event? She needs some shoes!! Count down 1-2-3 and tell us which ones you think she should wear. It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
My thoughts: My eyes were drawn to this dress. The color is definitely one I would wear. I have no place to wear something like this now (nor could I afford it), but we are just playing dress-up here! I will pick pair #3 this week. What are your thoughts? Thanks for playing along today!
Peace and Hugs!
His Mercy Is More, Verse 3
--Matt Papa
What riches of kindness Christ lavished on us,
His blood was the payment, His life was the cost!
We stood 'neath a debt we could never afford,
Our sins they are many, His mercy is more!


No comments:
Post a Comment