Tuesday, September 15, 2026

September 15th: The Tuesday 4

 Thanks to Annie for today's fun!  Click HERE to join in!

What Are You Going to Do?

Welcome to Tuesday 4, continued in the memory of Toni Taddeo, its original author

Here are a few questions for you to consider.


1.   What things do you enjoy doing when you have time on your hands?  Watch TV, read blogs, go out with friends, work on projects...

2. Last-minute company is coming tonight for dinner!   What do you cook?  DoorDash is a great service!!  Or my fall-back baked ziti if there is time.

3.   You've got a day to do anything and the weather is perfect outside, how are you going to spend the day?  That depends on the date.  Summer in Florida won't find me outside.  Our beautiful winter months might find me feeding the swans on Lake Morton, walking through Bonnet Springs Park, hiking at Circle B Bar Preserve, or taking a day trip to Ocala, Sarasota, or Tarpon Springs...

4.   It's morning, and you are asked out for breakfast.  What are you ordering?  Two eggs over easy, hash browns, bacon, and coffee, please!

Peace and Hugs!

Crown Him With Many Crowns, Verse 1
--Matthew Bridges, 1851 Revelation 19:12
Crown Him with many crowns, The Lamb upon His Throne; Hark! How the heavenly anthem drowns All music but its own. Awake, my soul, and sing Of Him who died for me, And hail Him as my matchless King Through all eternity.

18 comments:

  1. We have similar breakfast likes, lol. Wishing you a beautiful day, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so far behind, I forgot today was Tuesday! I'm just trying to catch up with all my friends because I have to go hunt for their latest posts. Your breakfast sounds about right to me, except please give me tea instead of coffee! LOL. Unexpected guests...yeah may have to order Domino's Pizza and have it delivered. I've never tried Door Dash. I'm not sure if I'll get this one done today, as I am so far behind in everything. Wasn't feeling good over the weekend and had Dr. appts. yesterday for lab follow up...all is sort of okay but I'm working on a few "issues" right now, so I'm moving slowly. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead. It's supposed to be a little bit of a cool down, at least in the mornings, so we'll see how that goes! I hope so!! Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baked ziti is the best!
    When I go for breakfast, I quite often get oatmeal with raisins which Bob thinks is crazy... But I think it's a good comforting food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baked ziti is delicious, too, isn't it! I am eager for cooler temps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What you said for question 1, I do the same and would order take out food if people are coming at short notice.
    Yum! That breakfast sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your breakfast sounds like one I'd order if I went out. Yum! Blessings, Terri, and thanks for the Feedly recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what - I have not used Door Dash - for some reason I am afraid - because I don't know how it works. I will have to try it though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Terri, I don't use Door Dash. If I want to order in, I call the restaurant directly and make my order. It is cheaper and faster, as the restaurant is close to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and Ibam seeing your post thanks to The Old Reader, which is working very well for me and also free to use.
      I enjoyed your post.

      Delete
    2. DoorDash delivers from any restaurant, even ones that don't deliver.

      Delete
  9. I also said baked Ziti. It just seems to fit so many occasions and people usually enjoy it a lot. Crown Him with Many Crowns is a favorite and so very meaningful. Thank you for always joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a new Tuesday for MeMe - but to get to it you have to hit Gloria's Retired Life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our little ladies group met for breakfast this morning! Normally, my order would sound like yours, but I tried the "Godfather Bowl" at First Watch which was a bit of a disappointment. Oh well.
    Feeding the swans sounds like such an enjoyable thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Summer in Florida is definitely not outside time. My daughter's friend just took her family in August and then complained about how hot and miserable they were at Disney. Going in summer was a BIG mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outside winter activities sound just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great answers! I live in the PNW and our temps are pretty mild all year so that's a plus for being outside, well, except for all the time it rains

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love breakfast! The one you posted sounds so good! Hope you are having a nice week! Loved your answers.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete