Happy Halloween!
There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules.
Check out the dress and tell us which shoes you like best for the look.
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
The photos are from the Storybook of Dreams and Beauty!
I didn't find any costumes but this vintage 1950s dress would work as a throwback outfit. Count down on the shoes 1-2-3 and tell us which ones you like best for her vintage look.
My thoughts: I love this vintage look and might have worn it many years ago. As for the shoes, I'm torn because none of them are true to the period. I will choose #2 and then dye them lavender or pink. What are your thoughts? It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing.
Peace and Hugs!
In every condition,
In sickness, in health,
In poverty’s vale,
Or abounding in wealth;
At home, or abroad,
On the land, on the sea,
“As your days may demand,
Shall your strength ever be.”
[Deuteronomy 33:25]

#1 only for the memories!! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree on the shoes, I'd choose 2 as well.
ReplyDeleteYes, on the shoes...dye them lavender, #2. Cute dress/outfit...definitely 50's. Maybe we should wear saddle oxfords and bobbie socks!
ReplyDelete#2 for me!
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts on the shoes are the same as yours, Terri. None go, but I would go with #2 and have them dyed.
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween!!! And I choose number 2!!
ReplyDeleteI think #1 matches the best, but like you, I'll choose #2 as being truer to the period.
ReplyDeleteI think I like your idea for number 2 and dye them the color of number 1.
ReplyDeleteI like #1 solely for the color. (Never thought about dying the runners up!)
ReplyDeleteI think #1 - the color matches so well.
ReplyDelete#2 also, but I think saddle shoes would go best.
ReplyDelete#2 shoes look easier to wear. Have a Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteI'd go for #2 as well as they're the only pair I might stand a chance of being able to walk in lol
ReplyDelete