Monday, October 28, 2024

Monday Musings...

 


Friday was a lazy day for me.  Mr. G finished in the guest rooms and I love, love, love the new floors!! I did run a few errands while he finished up.  I started moving things back in on Saturday...





I'm still working on the rooms because they now hold stuff from the living room.  Mr. G starts the living room today and will take it in thirds so we can juggle the furniture and not need to move things too far.  

Danon, Mali, and Monika came over on Saturday.  The meal of fajitas, yellow rice and black beans, salsa, guacamole, and sour cream (etc) was well received and they took some leftovers home with them.  We played Aggravation before having dessert - cherry or apple pie with ice cream.  It was a fun evening.  Mali won one game and Monika won one.

Sunday school and church yesterday.  I did two loads of laundry and spent a couple of hours moving things out of the living room - lots of breakables.  Mr. G moves the furniture, thank goodness.  I have too much 'stuff' and will continue purging as things are moved in and out.  I'm also changing some of the furniture around. Little bits here and there.  It feels good to be sorting.

Thanks for checking in!!  Wishing all a blessed week ahead!!

Peace and Hugs!!

Jesus, thank you!


6 comments:

  1. Terri, the new flooring looks awesome. It sounds like you had a wonderful time with your friends on Saturday. Enjoy the remaining days of October 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floors look great! And getting new floors or even refinishing old ones is good for decluttering since you have to move everything anyway. Glad you had a fun evening with your company. Have a nice week Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your floors! The two that are done look great, and you're making good progress. Everything will be so nice and clean when done. I know it's lots of work, but worth it.
    Glad you had a nice evening with Danon, Mali and Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri I just LOVE your floor. Will be so easy to clean and take care of. Nice evening with your two friends as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeay, it's really happening! I think it looks perfect and so 'Floridian'! I'll bet your possible decor changes feel exciting. I'm happy for you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, Terri, I've been away and am trying to get caught up. I LOVE your new floors! They look very clean and bright and I know you will love them. Just get used to "swiffering" the dust kitties away...LOL. That's my biggest "issue" with the hard floors...the dust and sand doesn't hide in the carpet anymore...so it has to be kept swept up regularly. But still I feel like they are so much cleaner. Enjoy! Just don't over do the moving of stuff too much. Take care and have fun.

    ReplyDelete