There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules.
Check out the gown and pick the shoes you like best with the dress!
It's all in fun and is just a whimsical thing!
Photos always from The Storybook of Dreams & Beauty.
It is springtime and it is prom time!!
Which shoes will she want to dance the night away wearing?
Count the shoes down from the top 1-2-3.
My thoughts: I have been seeing prom pictures on Facebook and the long and very pretty dresses seem to be making a comeback!! I thought this dress was so sweet when I saw it... the shoes, not so much but these are what they gave us. Personally, I would prefer #2 but the 17-year old me might have preferred #3 for the dress. By the third dance, I would be barefoot!! My date would have had to be at least 6' 5" if I wore any of these shoes! LOL What are your thoughts?
Peace & hugs! Jesus loves us!!
the dress is beautiful and I would choose #2. I am glad to see young girls going back to pretty and decent dresses!
ReplyDeleteI love the dress and if I were a young girl, I would pick shoe #3.
ReplyDeleteOh, that is such a pretty dress! Would love to see someone wearing that pretty dress. Yes, #2 for me, but probably #1 actually matches the dress better...but how could anyone dance in those shoes???
ReplyDeleteI like #2 but I could see a teen wearing #3.
ReplyDeleteI think I like #3.
ReplyDelete#3 are pretty, but #2 are more suited to the dress, more classy. I love love love the dress, so lovely. I couldn't fit my poor feet into any of these shoes...
ReplyDeleteWhat a dress! Wow. I like Shoe #1 but without the spikey heels. I'm into foo-foo. *lol*
ReplyDeleteSending love & prayers xx
#1 all the way! Of course, I'd have to sit out every dance, lest I break an ankle.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't dance the night away in any of these, Terri, but I'll go with #3.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
I am going to choose one this week.....like you, I cannot imagine being in those shoes. Walking or dancing.lol
ReplyDeleteI pick shoe number 2! ☺
ReplyDeleteI just caught up on all your posts I missed while I have been so busy. I LOVE that you had good times with friends in your neighborhood and of course with Jim and Elaine. I read you FB post today about feeling like you're not sure who you are without Joe, and that makes my heart hurt for you. I can SO imagine how that would be true. Hugs and prayers continue, dear Terri!
ReplyDeleteAnd by the way, I like the #2 shoes best too.
Beautiful! I personally love shoe #2, but I think #3 goes with the dress better.
ReplyDeleteI like 2 also, but I bet the young girls would choose #3. This is always a fun post!
ReplyDelete