Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Tickled Tuesday...



My Tickled Tuesday post will be short but full of goodness!!

Joe talked with our cardiologist today and his echocardiogram showed no changes from the last one, meaning no heart surgery anytime in the near future.  She also looked at his MRI results and will be setting an appointment with a back specialist for him.  She did say there is a lot of arthritis evident and also narrowing around the nerves. She doesn't think it is bad enough for surgery but is sure the specialist will be able to schedule an epidural for him. 

Tickled and thankful for this good news!!
Thankful for your prayers!!

Happy Tuesday!  Peace & hugs!!


19 comments:

  1. Good news about Joe and hope he can get an epidural soon and that it helps him as it does me. Hope you have a good Tuesday. We are due heavy rain but we need it....as long as we dont get that flooding again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No surgery and an epidural most likely in the future -- these things are answers to prayer. I hope it all comes about soon and Joe can get the relief he needs.

    Our aging bodies -- who's side are they on, anyway?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is good news!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for the good news!!! Congrats to you and Joe!!! Have a great rest of the week! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad for good news on both fronts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I've been "out of touch" for a while, so I had to go back and catch up with what's been going on with you and Joe! I'm glad ne got some good news! Then I read back to find out about your out patient surgery that's coming up. So much going on in my absence! I pray all will go well with your upcoming surgery, and you'll soon be "as good as new." I hope your new church makes you both happy. It makes all the difference. (Kathy)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news for Joe, it tickled me too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good news, smiles. Keeping you In prayer.💗

    ReplyDelete
  9. YIPPEE-ki-yay! Hope y'all did a little happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great news about Mr. Joe. So glad no surgery is in his future! Can you believe I'm commenting on a Tuesday? Will wonders never cease! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news, Terri, you should be tickled!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm tickled over that news too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a relief to get such good news! Praying they can help Joe with his pain. I know you are happy to hear these reports.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good and happy news!!!!
    Prayers will continue, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm tickled with you, even though it is Wednesday! Great news!

    ReplyDelete