Things You Can't Possibly Know
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World"... Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver, and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!

Thank you, Kwizgiver, for the following quesitons!
(Pretend there were 29 questions you already answered!)
30. What color is your watch? The watch face is white. The band is gold & silver.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Crocodile Dundee.
32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Many times.
33. Birthstone? Blue Topaz and/or turquoise.
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through? Drive thru.
35. Do you have any friends on Facebook that you actually hate? No.
36. Do you have a dog? No.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Helen.
38. Have you met anyone famous? Yes.
39. Any plans today? Laundry.
40. Where are you right now? Living room/my recliner.
41. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Too many doctor appointments.
42. Last song listened to? I don't remember.
43. Last movie you saw? "I Can Only Imagine"
44. Are you allergic to anything? Bee/wasp stings.
45. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Lately, my Croc flip flops.
46. What time is it? 7:58 p.m. (Saturday evening.)
47. Do any of your friends have children? Most of them. Grandkids too!
48. Do you eat healthy? Not lately. Too much comfort food.
49. What do you usually do during the day? Depends on the day but I am enjoying retirement!
50. Do you hate anyone right now? I don't hate anyone. Hate just eats at you and it isn't worth the ulcers and heartache. Forgive. We are called to forgive!
Thanks to Bev for this week's questions! You can join in HERE!
Thanks for your visit! Have a blessed Sunday! Peace & hugs!!


I dont eat healthy, but should, and love my crocs and/or flip flops too. Hate is an ugly word and I try to avoid at all costs. Life is too short and there are too many beautiful people and things to hate anyone or anything. Hope you have a good Sunday. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteWe have lots of similar answers today...and we blog from a similar location. LOL
ReplyDeleteYes, comfort food has been popping up too often lately. I really need to get the diet back on track.
Enjoy a blessed day!
Have a great day! Beautiful here....finally..
ReplyDelete"...50. Do you hate anyone right now? I don't hate anyone. Hate just eats at you and it isn't worth the ulcers and heartache. Forgive. We are called to forgive!"
ReplyDeleteYES!
He looks like George Clooney... ;-)
I love my Crocs. I didn't know they had flip flops. Sounds comfy.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Have a great day, Terri. We had very similar answers, smiles. Sadly, I don't own any crocs, they sure are comfortable.
ReplyDeleteYes, we need to love, forgive and forget.
ReplyDeleteBlessed Sunday, Terri!
Oh my word, those questions! We've been surrounding ourselves with much comfort food as well. Almost like, after all these years don't I deserve it? LOL!
ReplyDeleteIn my younger years I was quick to use the word, 'hate' … never giving it much thought. Such a waste of emotion.
I am laughing that you were asked twice if you hated anyone. lol These are always fun to read, Terri. I hope you have a really good week- xo Diana
ReplyDeleteExcellent responses to the questions regarding hate. That is such a strong word and should be reserved only for liver and onions. (smile) Truly, our Lord tells us to hate the sin but not the sinner, so we should all learn from that.
ReplyDelete