Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday Stealing.....





The Chicago Crazy Questions


Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog




Authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post.

We found this gem from a blogger called Johnny at Cannon Fodder. He explains that it was taken from Paterson si. I am in Chicago this weekend, thus the name But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Like us on Facebook!

Cheers to all of us thieves! 

Sunday Stealing: The Chicago Crazy Questions

1) What was your dream growing up?  To own a horse ranch in Colorado. Seriously. Ha.

2) What talent do you wish you had?  I wish I could play the piano.

3) If I bought you a drink what would it be?  Ice water, no lemon.

4) What was the last book you read?  Vanishing Act, by Thomas Perry

5) Worst Habit?  Snacking at night (said Joe).

6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Not unless I know you.

7) What is your favorite sport?  I don't really have a favorite.

8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?  Talk.

9) Worst thing to ever happen to you?  Rear-ended on the I-495 beltway in DC.  It was bad.

10) Tell me one weird fact about you.  I can whistle through my teeth.

11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?  Hi!  Come on in and make yourself at home.  Are you thirsty or hungry?

12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?  I'd be 50 pounds lighter. 

13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Your conscience.

14) Ever been arrested?  Nope.

15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?  Buy Joe his golf cart and put the rest in the bank for awhile.

16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?  Read my book or Facebook or Blogger.

17) Biggest pet peeve?  Toss-up between people who are late and "Open Here"s that don't work as they should.

18) In one word, how would you describe yourself?  Caring (said Joe).

19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance?  Absolutely.


Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here. Link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!


Thanks to Bud for this week's Sunday Stealing!!  Thanks to you for peeking in!  Happy Sunday! Peace & hugs.





11 comments:

  1. Great answers....and I agree with Mr. Joe....you are caring!!! I love your blog look. I usually visit on my phone and miss out on the pretty backgrounds! HOPE you have a great SONday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with your husband, you are caring, smiles. Enjoyed the meme, Terri. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, is someone thinking about robbing a bank?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. People who are habitually late really burn me up too Terri. Do they think their time is more important than mine???

    ReplyDelete
  6. A horse ranch sounds lovely to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good answers, Teri. I'm with Joe that you are a caring person. I wish I could play piano better and I always wanted to sing gospel songs in a quartet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dont like late folks and dont like being late myself..which I rarely am. A cabin on top of a mountain either out west or in n.c. You are a very caring lady. Spare time is computing or crocheting. Basketball is my all time favorite sport. And from all that, I wish you a lovely Sunday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chuckling over your #1, Terri ... mine was the same!
    Wish I'd thought to put down those who are late. I once had a dear friend who was perpetually tardy and it truly diminished our relationship. I don't think it ever occurred to her that her behavior was rude.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most of my answers would be the same as yours - but I can't whistle through my teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whistling through your teeth is better than whistling through your nose! LOL As for #1, I had a friend in high school, and we wanted to own a dude ranch out West and hire hunky cowboys!

    ReplyDelete