Thursday, September 17, 2015
Thursday catch-up....
I wanted to ask for prayer a day earlier than my Prayer & Praise Friday.
I got home from work yesterday to find Joe having some chest pain. His blood pressure was really high and his heart was racing. He was scheduled for a heart catheterization on Friday, but they moved it to next Wednesday instead. Now it looks like he may get it today.
I rushed him to the ER. We got there around 6:00. By 8:30 they had his heart settled down and his BP was back to normal. They went ahead and admitted him and he MAY get the procedure tomorrow. I hope so!!
I got home around 10:45 last night. Will go in today around 8:00 unless they schedule him for the procedure earlier than that.
Your prayers are appreciated. I will keep you posted. Thanks so much! Peace & hugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just prayed for you and Joe! Do keep us posted friend. God's peace is with you today.
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted. *hug*
ReplyDeleteOh dear Teri. Just prayed for you and your precious Joe. Will be watching for update. May the Lord bless you today in a special way and give you peace and comfort by the power of His love.
ReplyDeleteI will pray so let us know!
ReplyDeletePrayers for Mr. Joe....and you, too, my Friend!
ReplyDeleteTerri I am so sorry to hear your news, but will be praying for Joe throughout the day. Please let us know when you know, the outcome. Thinking of you today as well dear friend.
ReplyDeletePrayers sent out for Joe and you too.
ReplyDeleteOh, my. Extra prayers for all to go well for him (and you, too). Hugs
ReplyDeletePraying for Joe and you. Please let us know how he is doing.
ReplyDeleteGive Joe our love and tell him our thoughts and prayers are with him. Keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteI popped in from my break to see what was going on and I'm so glad I did. I'll be praying!
ReplyDelete