Monday, April 15, 2013
A New Week Begins....
...and unfortunately, it has begun with tragedy. How terrible for all those affected by the bombs at the Boston Marathon today. I hope they find out who is responsible, and that they are punished accordingly.
Work was busy today, but good. I need to get the March financials done tomorrow, since I am out on Wednesday, to be with Joe for his procedure. Speaking of Joe, his doctor's nurse called today to tell him that the CT results don't show anything wrong with his esophagus, but they do see nodules on his lungs, and that they can cause him to have swallowing problems. Neither one of us understand that, so he is anxious to talk with his doctor, so she can explain it better than the nurse did on the phone today. Does this mean anything to any of you? They don't seem to be too concerned, and mentioned that they would follow up in a year to see if the size of the nodules had changed. He has asthma, so has had lung problems through the years. Of course, I Googled lung nodules, and the nasty C word kept coming up, but it does not mean it is cancer or a precursor to cancer. Hopefully he will talk with his doctor in a day or so.
This is a short one tonight. Not much else to write about. I hope you have had a good day, and wish you a good week ahead. Prayers continue for my blogging friend's wife, who started chemo today. Prayers continue for our friend, Steve, too, and for the people and families of those killed or injured in Boston today. Thank you if you added them to your prayer lists. Much appreciated!
Peace, love & hugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just found out earlier that one of the victims of the bombings yesterday was an 8 year-old girl. my heart goes out to the families and everyone in Boston.
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting your work done and prayers sent out. Hope the doctor can explain the relation between the lungs and having difficulties in swallowing.
Meant to say 8-year-old boy.
DeletePrayer continue, Terri. I don't know much about lung nodules but I did have an Aunt who had them and she had to have them checked on an annual basis. Let us know what Joe's doctor tells you. The attack in Boston is beyond awful. I will never understand the evil that lives inside of some people.
ReplyDeleteSorry, but this old eye nurse doesnt know much about lung problems. Yes, we studied every inch of the body, but once working, didnt have that type patient, so have forgotten anything I might have known. I am praying however, that Joe's doc can give him a good explanation and peace of mind. The bombing in Boston put us all on edge and we need to pray daily for those injured. We also need to pray for the person or persons who did this, and pray they will be found and punished swiftly. Hugs and love.
ReplyDeletePrayers for a clear understanding of what Joe is dealing with and also that it's nothing serious.
ReplyDeleteThe attack in Boston is truly awful, yet I'm afraid we will see more and more of this kind of thing unless our country makes some drastic changes. I hate that my daughter and hubby are in the heart of Chicago, if something happens there, they will certainly be affected and it frightens me.
What happened in Boston is so very sad.
ReplyDeleteHopefully Joe can get answers when he sees his doctor.
Reports are still coming in, and will continue, from Boston. I just heard they have some Saudi's in custody. This is just unreal. ** Prayers for all those people involved and for your friends. I lost contact with your blogging friend but I know who you are referring to. She has been on my mind. I'm praying for them both. ** Prayers going up for Joe and you. Hopefully his doctor will answer all his questions and give him peace of mind. (Sorry, I don't remember ever hearing this before.)
ReplyDelete