** I am thankful for family and friends, especially during these very different and trying times. Kind words and caring mean so much. Our community group is staying in touch with phone calls but we sure do miss seeing everyone in person.
** I am thankful that we were able to get out and go to the farm (Joe's client) yesterday. Fresh air and wide-open spaces (not to mention the animals) are always good for the soul.
** It is such a blessing that we have all we need as we shelter at home. It seems the hoarding has ended here and the shelves are well-stocked in the grocery stores. I am thankful every day that we are retired, have downsized, and aren't out of jobs now with all the worry that brings with it. Prayers lifted for all who are in horribly difficult positions, especially with little ones depending on them.
**Praying too for caregivers and health professionals who are on the front lines during this pandemic. The virus is real, no question about that. I do have questions about how it got here and how it is being handled and why, but it is real. Hopefully, the truth will come out and it will all be sorted eventually. In the meantime, here we are.
** I am thankful that we live in the USA where our freedoms have always been guaranteed and hope that the current state of lockdown and control will soon end as those most vulnerable are cared for and the healthier population is able to resume normal activities.
** I am thankful for each of you and look forward to your comments and to your posts.
Peace & hugs!! God bless!


I'm thankful for so many of the things you've mentioned here, too, Terri. Yes, we will get through this together with God's help.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, my friend!
I too am thankful for some of the same things you are. I believe the virus is real and for me. it is better to be safe than sorry. I am in the category that gets it the most so I am staying put a while longer. Hugs from afar!
ReplyDeleteAmen...I am afraid though, there are plenty of democratic governors who are far succeeding the Bill of Rights with draconian laws/rules. sigh...
ReplyDeleteANYWAYS--Just my thought.
I'm so glad you got to drive out to the farm. With these pop up showers this week, we've been stuck inside and I can sure feel it today! I'm thankful for our freedoms too and to be blessed to live in the USA right now....and always! Take care!
ReplyDeleteTerri, like you, I am thankful for so many things now. I have respiratory issues so am one of the vulnerable, but friends and neighbors have been so kind as to pick up things at the grocery store. So far, I have not had to go into one for about a month. A neighbor called from the store a couple days ago and asked me what we needed. She would not even accept money for the items, saying "I'm happy to do this for you; you are such good neighbors." Made me cry!
ReplyDeleteI get down some days during this shutdown, but there really is so much to be thankful for. It could be so much worse for so many people. We hear about the deaths, but many people are recovering too and there is that to be thankful for. And I, too, am thankful to be retired and not have to worry that I am not receiving a paycheck. So glad you got to go to the farm. I would love to go anywhere.
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful we can still get out and take a drive to see the countryside and able to get things we need and I'm also thankful for the quiet times at home.
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking of heading to Grimmwood next week. If we have to be quarrantined at least we can sit on the porch and watch the pond and the cows.lol
ReplyDeleteSo thankful that we are still able to get out and about here in Florida, with reasonable restrictions that are not infringing on our rights. Makes me proud to be in Florida! Anyway, we are blessed. Glad you were able to get to the farm. That is always a highlight of your week, and also for us when we get to see the pictures! God is good, and we are blessed.
ReplyDeleteA-a-amen! Lifting prayers for all, and trying to discern the lessons. xoxo :)
ReplyDeleteI agree that the virus is real, but do think something else is going on with the way it is all being handled. I just can't believe how quickly they've been able to shut down the entire planet.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful it must have been to get out to the farm! I know we surely enjoy even the drive to the store these days.
Blessings on your day, Terri!
I think you have a wonderful list of grateful things - I am grateful for being in the USA too.
ReplyDeleteEven with all our troubles we're still the greatest country ever. God Bless the USA and God Bless Joe and Terri!!
ReplyDeleteGetting out especially in fresh air does seem like a simple but HUGE blessing right now - glad you got to get to the farm
ReplyDeleteWe do have so much to be thankful for! I'm always thankful for you and your wonderful attitude. It's always a blessing to visit here.
ReplyDeleteYes there are still things to be thankful for in these difficult times. Glad you can still get out to the farm. Must make a nice break.
ReplyDelete