Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced. We are continuing to answer questions together.
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
1. December 5th is Bathtub Party Day - how will you celebrate? I haven't taken a bath in years!! Actually, I really don't like sitting in the water - much prefer the shower, so no bathtub parties for me!
2. Apparently it's also the week to get your letters to Santa done and mailed - will you be writing to Santa and will you be on the naughty or nice list this year? No, I don't write to Santa anymore, but if I did, I'm sure I would be on his "nice" list!!
3. Do you think that people have unlimited potential? Some people probably do have limits, but one could surmise that those "limits" could be viewed as unlimited potential, depending on the person and their capacities. I think many people just don't try hard enough to reach their potential, and include myself in that statement.
4. How many holiday parties/events will you be attending this month? We have our staff party planned for the 18th, and my girlfriends will be getting together, date to be determined. My DAR group will celebrate on the 7th, and my church women's group celebrates on the 8th. We are invited to Naples for the weekend before Christmas, and are included in a Christmas party there. So far, that's all I know about - and that's enough!
5. My question for my friends here is: Do you include a Christmas Letter in your Christmas cards, and the second part of the questions is, do you enjoy reading the letters you receive?
Thanks for stopping by!! Peace, love & hugs!
I only sent out a Christmas letter once. Right after I married my last husband. It was received with mixed reviews....so I never did another. You are up early this morning!
ReplyDeleteI don't believe I have ever sent a letter with my Christmas cards. I am sure like Ruth Wilk said, it would be met with mixed reviews, lol. Have a blessed Monday..thanks for the smiles.
ReplyDeleteWe haven't sent out cards in years. When we did I would write a short note in the card if we were close to the person, not a letter but a few sentences. I don't recall ever getting a letter with any cards so I'm not sure if I would like it.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
No. I don't include a Christmas letter, butvibdo enjoy reading them
ReplyDeleteSorry, Terri, I tried to edit my comment to correct a mistake, but the followers list jumped in front of the edit button. The only way to get out of it was to hit publish!
ReplyDeleteI was saying I enjoy some letters more than others.
You and I'd are so simpatico about these questions. Maybe that's one of the reasons we are friends!
xo
Sheila
#5... the only letter I include in my cards now is to my brother in TX. I used to write letters often but those people are no longer here. And we don't get letters from anyone. A few that did write now emails. Plus my card list is getting smaller and smaller due the rising cost of postage.
ReplyDeleteNo bathtub party? Ahh, shucks. (never heard of such a thing) LOL
Have never written a 'letter' at Christmas and as for cards, we have a 'post office' at church and I use that for most of the cards I would otherwise send by mail, and it saves $$$. No bathtub party here either!
ReplyDeleteI've never sent a Christmas letter, but for those who I don't see often, I write a little update in the card. I don't like the letters - they are too impersonal.
ReplyDeleteI don't. I'll try to jot a short note to those folks I don't see often, and maybe I'll send a picture, but not one to do the Christmas letter.
ReplyDeleteI've had a busier than usual week,so I'm late getting round to Blogger. I don't take baths either, and I know it's one of those stupid laws that is still on the books in Kentucky, i.e. everyone must have a bath at least once a year!
ReplyDeleteI used to write letters with the Christmas cards to family and then the internet came along. I enjoy reading what is happening in their lives and in any form.