- I am thinking of you all, as I start this post!
- Lunch didn't agree with me and my tummy is making scary noises!!
- We had a wonderful weekend, celebrating Joe's birthday a few days early!
- Joe wants to go to Bonefish Grill for his birthday dinner, tomorrow night! My favorite, too!
- The auditor was in this morning, to go over things for next week's presentation to the audit committee. It went well.
- I can't believe it is September already. Where did summer go?
- My thoughts are with Kris and her family, as the family journeys through the grief of losing their father, father-in-law and grandfather. Always so hard!
- I am seeing a new hairdresser tonight, for color. Hope she does a good job. The person I've been going to for years did a lousy job the last two times. Not waiting for a strike-out.
- I am so happy to have new friends here on Blogger, and even happier that many of my "old" Multiply friends are also here!!
- Wishing you all a good evening and rest-of-the-week!!
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Ten Thoughts For Tuesday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Summer is going by too fast . Always great to connect with friends
ReplyDeleteSummer took way too long to get to us this year, a very long cold spring, and now it is already leaving. Maybe we should move to Mexico. won't happen
ReplyDeleteI hope the new person that will be doing your hair does it like you want it. Bonefish is a good choice for sure..loved your 10 thoughts...I forgot again. :(
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking of you too. I hope the new hairdresser does a good job. I was a hairdresser for years. It's not an easy job, especially when we feel bad, but the customer comes first. I'm glad you had a good weekend and hope Joe has a happy birthday. You have a good week ahead.
ReplyDelete-- Carol
Hope your belly gets better.
ReplyDeleteA reply for everyone... tummy is better, and the new hair dresser did a great job on my color - but it sure was expensive! Worth it, but ouch! Hope you are all having a good evening!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got good results with your hair color. I was pleased with my last hair cut even though I didn't go to my usual hairdresser's. Also glad you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI hope the trip to the hairdresser goes well. I just got mine cut and I'm loving it.
ReplyDeleteI bet Joe's birthday dinner was great! Happy belated birthday to him! Thanks so much for your prayers during our time of loss. Your friendship is such a blessing. I am happy to hear your stomach is feeling better!
ReplyDelete