Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Tuesday 4 on Wednesday...

I logged on Tuesday morning and found that Annie did post a new Tuesday 4 so I am doing it today.  There isn't a Wednesday Hodgepodge, so here is the Tuesday 4 on Wednesday...

Thanksgiving

 Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4...


Thanksgiving is the subject.

1. What are you most thankful for this year?  I am thankful for family and friends and for my job.  My church, my faith, my memories...

2. Company or just immediate family?  I will be the company at my boss's house.

3 Cooking or catering?  I am making a corn casserole and pumpkin bread to contribute to the meal.  Home or eating out?  At the boss's house.

4. What's for dessert?   He told me yesterday that there would be pecan pie and pumpkin pie.


I wish everyone a blessed Thanksgiving.  I will post a Whimsical Fashion Fun 2021 in case anyone is vegging at the computer after dinner.

Peace & hugs!

God bless you and yours!




11 comments:

  1. Yeah, I didn't see the meme either until too late, but I think I've pretty well told everything already. I am so happy you are going to your boss's house for dinner. That all sounds so wonderful! Corn Casserole! Oh, I will miss that this year. We are having a small group of just our kids and us, which is very different for us. Rose is cooking the turkey, apple pie and green beans. I am doing the sweet potato casserole, stuffing, pumpkin pies and jello. It will be wonderful no matter what. Have a blessed and wonderful day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful Thanksgiving. My MIL has decided she doesn't want to cook and she doesn't want us to either, not even chili. So I guess we'll do that at home and then just go and visit with her in the afternoon, which is okay with me too. Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time at your boss' house, Terri! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice you'll be with someone this Thanksgiving. I'll bet y'all make lots of happy memories.
    God bless ya friend.
    Happy Thanksgiving! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I looked and missed the Tuesday 4. It sounds like you will have a good day tomorrow. It will be just us and Megan's family for the afternoon. They will go to Cody's parents' in the evening. So I may be vegging by then. Have a blessed Thanksgiving, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm on the corn casserole! I hope you have a super fun time at your boss' home tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Terri: Happy Blessed Thanksgiving, I am thankful I am able to attend Mass receive Communion and for my family.
    We will be going to my Uncles.
    Cooking is better
    Lots of pies and banana bread.
    I hope you have a wonderful time with your boss and friends.
    Happy Thanksgiving

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving Terri! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have fun. Corn casserole sounds yummy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you were invited to the home of your boss and his wife for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete