Monday, September 21, 2015

It's a Monday....





Dear friends, I spent a perfectly lousy Sunday coughing and blowing. It's been over a year since I had a cold and I am not happy about this.

No fever, just misery.  Doing my best to keep it from Joe. We don't want anything to interfere with his procedure this Wednesday.  Prayers appreciated!!

I have already called my boss to take today off. Blecht.

Peace & hugs!!

10 comments:

  1. If I was your neighbor, I'd bring you chicken soup. Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I hear you.....so sorry Terri.....been there, doing it. Sending you chicken noodle soup and warm blanket. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaagh - colds can be so miserable! Praying for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! I'm so sorry...get LOTS of rest today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy a day at home and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant remember when you have been sick, so when you said you felt so bad that you took a day off, I KNOW you are sick, sick. Sure hope you feel better soon, and we continue to pray for Joe's procedure on Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Put Vick's VapoRub on the bottom of your feet and put on socks, plenty of liquids and the chicken soup sounds good. Feel better soon and keep us updated about Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, Terri, I'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Sending prayers up for you and Joe, right now.

    ((hugs)) Kathy (Reflections by Kathy)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Terri, I'm so sorry you're feeling wretched. I have no advice to give cuz I see that the others have pretty much covered the common remedies. I hope you get relief soon. I'll be praying for you...and Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm praying for Joe's procedure on Wednesday. Hope you are feeling better. The stress probably isn't helping.

    ReplyDelete